Thursday, June 19, 2014

Old Age and Gray Hairs

Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you.  I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you. -----Isaiah 46:4

What an AWESOME Heavenly Father we have!  What AWESOME promises for the claiming!  And to think that age isn't a determining factor.

He knows us as His Children, the Sheep of His pasture, in need of a Shepherd, the Lord Jesus Christ, who can and will sustain, carry and rescue us at any stage of our life because of His DEEP and ABIDING love for each of His children.

I ask you, who else would be willing to make these kind of promises to so many, regardless of age, and with NO limits attached or time frame included and actually carry them out?

Are you searching for someone to love you and care about you without any strings attached?  If you are, He's only a few breaths away.

All you have to do is:  Admit you are a sinner
                                  Believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave, and is now in Heaven to                                   forever make intercession for YOU and is coming again to receive you as his own.
                                  Confess Him as your Savior and Lord.  This MUST be a true heart experience.
                                  Accept and Believe!  He's waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment