Monday, July 28, 2014

Trusting in His Unfailing Love

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.  Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.-----Psalm 143:8

WOW!  What an absolutely AWESOME way to start a day.  Meditating on God's UNFAILING love.  Allowing our HEARTS and MINDS to concentrate on His AMAZING GRACE, the GRACE that brought us into His family, as His children, to be able to spend ALL eternity with Him, and all because of His UNFAILING love.

To be able to experience that UNFAILING love, it MUST be a HEART thing, because our HEART tells our MIND to TRUST in His UNFAILING love and  when we TRUST, we then have the ability to EXPERIENCE His UNFAILING love.

To SEEK His guidance is an attribute of our TRUST in His UNFAILING love.  The Psalmist says:  "Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."  Which indicates his TRUST in his Heavenly Father.  Notice that he says "Show me the way I SHOULD go, for TO YOU I LIFT UP MY SOUL."   This part of the Scripture indicates the DEPTH of the Psalmist TRUST in the Almighty God.  He is putting his soul into God's hands and basically saying:  "Lord, I TRUST You with my very soul."

To be able to say and feel in your HEART the same thing that the Psalmist said and felt:  "Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You.  Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul."
You must CONFESS your sins to God and BELIEVE in your HEART that Jesus died for your sins and is ALIVE today, in Heaven, making intercession for you before the Father, then ACCEPT God's gift of SALVATION and all because of His UNFAILING LOVE.  Do it NOW, while you can.  He's waiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment