Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Holy Spirit at Work!

I will send you the Spirit who comes from the Father and shows what is true.  The Spirit will help you and will tell you about me.-----John 15:26

I love to hear and reflect on the work of the Holy Spirit of the Living God, and I believe that the reasoning behind that IS because He INDWELLS me.  He is my GUIDE through this STORMY, TUMULTUOUS, SEA that we know as LIFE.  He is the PROTECTOR of my heart, by revealing to me the TRUTH of the WORD of Almighty God.  He is my TEACHER,  He gives me INSTRUCTION from the WORD of Almighty God, and REVEALS to me the IDENTITY and NATURE of the One who laid down His LIFE so that I might have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY: Our LORD and SAVIOR, Jesus Christ.

He is ALL of  that and SO much more!  I thank God for giving to His children such an AWESOME HELPER, who will never leave us, and is ALWAYS at WORK in us, to GUIDE, LEAD, and TEACH us until we reach that HEAVENLY SHORE.

If you are struggling through the STORMY TUMULTUOUS, SEA known as LIFE, as it is here on earth, you can STOP the struggling and receive God's Spirit as your HELPER through your STORMY TUMULTUOUS SEA by:  CONFESSING your sins to God and asking for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE today making intercession for you before God, then ACCEPT God's gift of SALVATION and let the HELPER GUIDE YOUR WAY.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He's waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment