Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Worry Free!

God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to Him.  1Peter 5:7

This is one of the hardest things for me to do.  I am what is known as a "worry wart."  Now I know that I'm NOT the ONLY one that can be classified as such, and I have to say that over the years of God PROVING Himself time and time again, I have improved by ALLOWING God to BEAR my BURDENS.

There are sometimes, though that I WORRY about things that I have NO control over, and could save myself a lot of heartache and misery by just TURNING it ALL over to the ONE who does have CONTROL over ALL my worries and over me as well.

It's called TRUST, when we learn to FULLY TRUST in God and ALLOW Him to take CONTROL of EVERY part of our lives, we experience that ABIDING PEACE that He is waiting to BLESS us with.  And we are able to cope with those things that brings worry to our hearts.  So we MUST learn to TRUST HIM because He cares for us.

If you are NOT His child, and you are struggling with worries, you can FREE yourself from those WORRIES by following these simple, but life-changing steps:  CONFESS your sins to God and ask for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVE with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE today, in Heaven, making intercession for you before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION. Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He's waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment