Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Night as Light as Day"


“Night as Light as Day”

 

Where can I go to get away from your Spirit?  Where can I run from you?

I could say, “The darkness will hide me.  Let the light around me turn into night.”

But even the darkness is not dark to you.  The night is as light as the day; darkness and light are the same to you.        Psalm 139:7, 11, 12

 

There are probably many people in this world, who at some point in time, have expressed the same thought as the Psalmist, “Where can I go to get away from your Spirit?”  Those who are living SINFUL lifestyles, and may be under CONVICTION, may be asking the same questions. “Where can I go?”  “Where can I run to?”

 

When a person is under the CONVICTING HAND of the ALMIGHTY God, they DESPERATELY want to escape.  But where can one ESCAPE to?  God is OMNIPRESENT, EVERYWHERE at the same time.  If you go up to the heavens, He’s there, if you go down to the lowest part of the earth, He’s there.   There NO PLACE to go, where God is not there.

 

Some people think that if they carry out their SINFUL deeds in the darkness, God cannot see what they are doing.  But as the Psalmist says, “The darkness will hide me.  Let the light around me turn into night.”  But even the darkness is not dark to You.  The NIGHT is as LIGHT as the DAY; DARKNESS and LIGHT are the SAME to You.”  YOU CANNOT RUN and YOU CANNOT HIDE.  He’s EVERYWHERE, even in the DARKNESS. 

 

So you might as well TURN AWAY from your sins and TURN TO Him with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESS your sins to Him and ASK Him to FORGIVE you for your SINS, and BELIEVE, with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION and STOP trying to RUN and HIDE in the DARK.  Come to Him and RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE in Heaven.  Do it NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment