Friday, September 22, 2017

"Show Me, Teach Me, Guide Me"


“Show Me, Teach Me, Guide Me”

 

In You, Lord my God, I put my trust.

Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths.  Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long.  May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, Lord, is in You.        Psalm 25:1, 4, 5, 21

 

When a person comes to God, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, for the SALVATION of their soul, they are saying to Him that they put their TRUST in Him for their ETERNITY.  And like the Psalmist, King David, they should desire to FOLLOW God’s path for them and to be made pleasing and acceptable to Him.

 

In order for them to be PLEASING and ACCEPTABLE to God, they MUST have a desire for the Holy Spirit of God to SHOW them His ways, TEACH them His PATHS, and to GUIDE them in TRUTH, because their HOPE is in HIM, ALL day long.  Oh, that this would be the EARNEST prayer of EVERY TRUE BELIEVER.  And that EVERY TRUE BELIEVER would be SUBMISSIVE to the Holy Spirit when He SHOW’S them God’s ways, TEACHES them God’s paths, and GUIDES them in His TRUTH. 

 

We live in a world of wickedness and we who are the TRUE BELIEVERS, NEED to be SHOWN God’s ways, TAUGHT His paths, and to be GUIDED in His TRUTH or His WORD, so that INTEGRITY and UPRIGHTNESS would protect us, from the wickedness and depravity that has its hold on the hearts of many poor, wretched souls, In YOU, Lord we put our TRUST, because our HOPE is in YOU, LORD, it is in YOU!

 

If you have NOT given your HEART and Life to God then you have NO HOPE for an ETERNITY in Heaven, but are destined for an ETERNITY in Hell, the place of UNENDING torment, torture, pain, agony, heartache and despair.  However, God in His ABUNDANT MERCY and AMAZING GRACE, is offering you the opportunity to TURN AWAY from your sinful lifestyle and to TURN TO Him, and ESCAPE an ETERNITY in Hell, by coming to Him with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESSING your sins to Him, and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and ask His Spirit to SHOW you His ways, TEACH you His paths, and GUIDE you in His TRUTH, so you can say, like the Psalmist,  “In You, Lord my God, I put my TRUST.”  “My HOPE is in You, all day long.”   Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment