Thursday, October 12, 2017

"You KNOW Me"


“You KNOW Me”

 

Lord, You have examined me and know all about me.  You know when I sit down and when I get up.  You know my thoughts before I think them.  You know where I go and where I lie down.  You know thoroughly everything I do.  Lord, even before I say a word, You already know it.  You are all around me---in front and in back---and have put Your hand on me. Your knowledge is amazing to me; it is more than I can understand.         Psalm 139:1-6

 

David acknowledges God’s OMNISCIENCENT power.  OMNISCIENT, ALL KNOWING, this is one of three of God’s SUPERNATURAL attributes.  The fact that God KNOWS EVERYTHING about EVERYBODY, and EVERYTHING that HAPPENS, even BEFORE it happens, in fact, He has KNOWN it before creation, this is MIND-BOGGLING. 

 

Just think, God KNOWS EVERY teeny, tiny aspect of your life, as a matter of fact David says that God has planned out ALL of His days and written them in His book even before he was one day old. (v 16)  God has plans for EVERYBODY.  He KNOWS whether we will be OBEDIENT to His will or not. 

 

He KNOWS ALL about YOU, even when you sit down or stand up, He knows what you think even BEFORE you think it.  (SCARY, isn’t it?)   He KNOWS where you go and where you lie down.  David says that God KNOWS THOROUGHLY EVERYTHING he does.  That means there is NOT one tiny detail that God doesn’t KNOW about, concerning our every action.  Even BEFORE we speak a word He already KNOWS what we are about to say.  He is EVERYWHERE, ALL around us in FRONT and in BACK, and His MIGHTY hand is on us. 

 

How can this be?  That He can KNOW ALL ABOUT EVERYBODY that has ever been born, even the precious babies who were ABORTED, He KNOWS EVERYTHING about YOU, and He is EVERYWHERE, there is NOWHERE you can go that He is NOT there.  There is NO HIDING PLACE.  His KNOWLEDGE supersedes ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, and is TRULY AMAZING and MORE than mortal man can conceive. 

 

Do you KNOW this AMAZING God?  Have you given your HEART and LIFE to Him?  If NOT then you are doomed to an ETERNITY in Hell, the place of UNENDING torment and torture. God not only KNOWS you, but He LOVES you, even while you are still living in sin, and He wants you to have an ETERNITY in Heaven with Him.  This is possible, only if you will come to Him with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESSING your sins to Him, and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that Jesus, His ONLY Begotten Son, died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and LET God be God in your life.  Do it NOW while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment