Wednesday, August 14, 2019

"Let Me Tell You What the Lord Has Done!!"


“Let Me Tell You What the Lord Has Done!!”

 

Come and hear, all you who fear God; let me tell you what He has done for me.  I cried out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.  If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.  Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld His love from me!          Psalm 66:16-20

 

PRAYER is our communication with our Heavenly Father.  It is NECESSARY because it is how we, as TRUE BELIEVERS, FUNCTION, we need to have that OPEN, SECURE line of communication DAILY.  So it is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE that we have a DAILY TIME of COMMUNICATING with the HOLY GOD of the UNIVERSE. The One who wants to HEAR from His Children.

 

And it provides a CLOSE, INTIMATE, LOVING, and RIGHT RELATIONSHIP, with our Heavenly Father.  The Psalmist says:  “I CRIED out to Him with my mouth; His praise was on my tongue.”  It is a WONDERFUL thing to begin our PRAYERS with PRAISE and GIVING THANKS for ALL that the LORD has done.  NOTICE:  If we CLING or CHERISH SIN in our HEARTS, God will NOT hear our PRAYERS, but when we ACKNOWLEDGE the sin, and with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, ask for His FORGIVENESS, He is FAITHFUL and JUST to FORGIVE US of our sins.  Then He will HEAR our PRAYERS. 

 

At the beginning of our Scriptures, the Psalmist was MORE than EAGER to SHARE what God had done for him, because of his STEADFAST PRAYERS, his COMMUNICATION with his HOLY GOD.  There are times, when God BLESSES me with GREAT results from my COMMUNICATION with Him, and my CUP OVERFLOWS with PRAISE and ADORATION, that I cannot keep it to myself, and like the Psalmist, I JUST HAVE TO TELL SOMEBODY, what the LORD HAS DONE!!  Have you ever been there?  Has God SO BLESSED YOU, because of your COMMUNICATION with Him, that you cannot CONTAIN the JOY, and you JUST HAVE to TELL SOMEBODY?

 

Remember, if there is SIN in your HEART, He will not HEAR your PRAYER.  So for the UNBELIEVER who has NOT TRULY GIVEN their HEART and LIFE to GOD, according to the Scripture, He will not HEAR your PRAYERS, until you are WILLING to TURN AWAY FROM your sinful lifestyle and TURN TO GOD, and PRAY with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that, Jesus died for YOU, and that He is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God.  Then you MUST CONFESS your sins to Him, and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS.  And then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and GO TELL SOMEBODY WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!   Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment