Wednesday, September 18, 2019

"Trusting At ALLTimes"


“Trusting At ALL Times”

 

Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our Refuge.      Psalm 62:8

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Whom I trust.”                  Psalm 91:2

 

TRUST:  putting CONFIDENCE in the RELIABILITY of someone or something.

 

King David tells us that we SHOULD TRUST in God at ALL TIMES.  Not just when we SEE or FEEL His POWER at work, or when He has BLESSED us, but EVEN when we are DISCOURAGED, BURDENED, or HEARTBROKEN.  David tells us that we NEED to POUR OUT our HEARTS to Him, because He is our REFUGE, our PLACE of SAFETY.   Maybe someone NEEDS to do that NOW.

 

God is the BEST of the BEST REFUGE and He is a STRONG and MIGHTY FORTRESS, where we can run to, and find REST from ALL that we encounter in our DAILY, EARTHLY lives. 

 

I think King David said it best when he said:  “Let the morning bring me word of Your UNFAILING LOVE, for I have put my TRUST in You.  Show me the way I should go, for to YOU I entrust my life.”  (Psalm 143:8)  Have you ENTRUSTED your LIFE to God?  Do you TRUST Him at ALL times?  Is He YOUR REFUGE and FORTRESS?  Have you EXPERIENCED His UNFAILING LOVE? 

 

You can ENTRUST your LIFE to Him and have Him as your REFUGE and STRONG FORTRESS, and TRUST HIM at ALL times, if you will TURN FROM YOUR sinful ways and TURN TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART.  BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that Jesus died for YOU, and that He is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God.  Then CONFESS your sins to Him and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS.  ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and ENTRUST your LIFE to Him for ALL of ETERNITY in Heaven, and ESCAPE an ETERNITY in HELL, with ALL its HORRORS, and NO WAY of ESCAPE.  So do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment