Saturday, April 4, 2020

"What's in Your Heart?"


“What’s in Your Heart?”



But who can discern their own errors?  Forgive my hidden faults.  Keep your servant also from willful sins; may they not rule over me.  Then I will be blameless, innocent of great transgression.      Psalm 19:12-13



In the day and age, in which we live, we are prone to HIDE our sins from others, we may be successful in doing so.  But, the ONE we REALLY try to HIDE them from is the ALMIGHTY GOD, which is, at ANY TIME, IMPOSSIBLE, because God is OMNISCIENT, meaning ALL KNOWING.  He is very much aware of YOU and YOUR transgressions.  So, it is NOT POSSIBLE to HIDE these sins in your HEART.



That is why David said: “Forgive my HIDDEN faults.”  He knew that God was well aware of ALL his sins, even those that David did NOT CONFESS to God.  David KNEW very well that God would NOT HEAR his prayers nor DELIVER him from his problems, as long as there were HIDDEN FAULTS (sins) in his HEART.  The TRUE BELIEVER, must have a CLEAN and CONTRITE HEART, when they ask for God’s DIVINE INTERVENTION.



I believe that verse thirteen, is a prayer for ALL TRUE BELIEVERS: “Keep Your servant also from WILLFUL SINS; may they NOT RULE over me.  Then I will be blameless, innocent of great transgression.” And to that we can add verse fourteen: “May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my HEART be PLEASING in YOUR sight LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.”



We cannot have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with God, if we are harboring sin in our HEARTS.  Remember, Psalm 66:18: “If I had cherished iniquity (sin) in my HEART, the Lord would NOT have listened.” If you want God to HEAR or LISTEN to your prayers, then CLEAN OUT your HEART. 



If you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to God, then you have NO RELATIONSHIP with Him and He will not HEAR you when you try to PRAY with a HEART that is filled with the filth of sins.  In order to have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with God, you MUST BE WILLING TO TURN WAY FROM your sinful lifestyle, and TURN TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART.  CONFESSING ALL of your sins to Him, and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS.  BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that JESUS died for YOU and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God.  Then you MUST ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and begin having a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP, with NO HIDDEN SINS, in your HEART, and ESCAPE HELL, with ALL its HORRORS, and NO WAY to ESCAPE once you’re there, and GAIN HEAVEN with ALL its BLESSINGS.  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment