Thursday, April 15, 2021

"Don't Be Like a Senseless Horse or Mule!"

 

“Don’t Be Like a Senseless Horse or Mule!”

 

Finally, I confessed ALL my sins to You, and stopped trying to HIDE my guilt.  I said to myself, “I will CONFESS my rebellion to the LORD.”  And You FORGAVE me!” ALL my guilt is gone.       Psalm 32:5

 

This Psalm was penned by King David, and it is an ENCOURAGING WORD and a bit of a WARNING.  David, says FINALLY, after a time of SUFFERING through the GUILT of his UNCONFESSED SINS, (vv 3&4), he says, “FINALLY!” Then he CONFESSES “Day and night Your Hand was HEAVY on me; my STRENGTH was SAPPED as in the heat of SUMMER.” (v4) The time that he was SILENT was as if his BONES WASTED away, and his STRENGTH was SAPPED.  Then he cried out to God and ACKNOWLEDGED or CONFESSED ALL his SINS to God, and he STOPPED trying to HIDE his GUILT.  He KNEW that his sins were a REBELLION against God and when David CONFESSED his ACTS of REBELLION, God FORGAVE HIM! And ALL his GUILT was GONE.

 

Is this your situation, are you feeling the HAND of GOD, HEAVY on you? Is the GUILT of your REBELLION against Him, wearing you to a FRAZZLE?  The LORD says: “I will guide you along the BEST pathway for YOUR life.  I will ADVISE you and WATCH over you.  Do NOT be like a SENSELESS horse or mule that NEEDS a bit and bridle to KEEP it under CONTROL.”  The WICKED suffer MANY SORROWS, but UNFAILING LOVE surrounds those who TRUST THE LORD.  (v10)

 

If you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to GOD, then there will come a time when you will SUFFER GUILT from UNCONFESSED SINS and you will face GOD’S JUDGMENT, and His CONDEMNATION of being sentenced to an ETERNITY in HELL, with ALL its HORRORS, and NO WAY to ESCAPE, after you are there.  However, God has a plan for YOU. If you are WILLING to TURN AWAY FROM your sinful life-style, and TURN TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART. And will CONFESS your sins to Him, and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS.  And BELIEVE, with ALL your HEART, that JESUS died for YOU, and that He is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, He is FAITHFUL and MERCIFUL to FORGIVE YOU and to RELEASE you from the GUILT of ALL your sins.  You MUST ACCEPT His GIFT of SALVATION, and DON’T be like the SENSELESS HORSE and MULE, but TRUST GOD, He WILL see you THROUGH, and you will RECEIVE an ETERNITY in HEAVEN, with ALL its BLESSINGS.  So, do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s WAITING and COMING SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment