Friday, April 23, 2021

"Teach Me"

 

“Teach Me”

 

Let me hear Your Lovingkindness in the morning; for I trust in You; teach me the way I should walk; for to You I lift up my soul.    Psalm 143:8

 

I think that this SHOULD be a VITAL part of EVERY TRUE BELIEVER’S prayer, EVERY morning, when they take the time to SPEAK intimately with their Heavenly Father. And they can then EXPERIENCE His LOVINGKINDNESS, which He so WILLINGLY LAVISHES on His Children, when they have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with Him, and when they have the DESIRE to spend time with Him, because you put your TRUST in Him.  What a GLORIOUS WAY to begin ANY day!

 

Then they SHOULD SEEK His WILL and His WAYS.  So, they ASK Him to TEACH them the WAY they should walk. Now, sometimes this word “WALK” can also mean “LIVE”.  So, we might read this, in this manner:  “Teach me the way I should LIVE, for to YOU I lift up my soul.  Whenever, a person is LIVING a RIGHTEOUS LIFE, they will MOST of the time be WALKING on the RIGHT PATH.  I say, “MOST of the time”, because they are in the flesh and being in the flesh means that sometimes they will fall to temptation, and SIN against GOD.  But for the MOST part they will STRIVE to PLEASE Him, by FOLLOWING His WILL and His WAYS.  The Psalmist, David, finished his request by saying: “For to You I lift up my soul.”  I believe that David was indicating that ALL that he is, his WHOLE BEING, he was giving TOTALLY to his HEAVENLY FATHER.  And because of that, he had a DEEP DESIRE for the ALMIGHTY GOD to TEACH HIM, in order for him to have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with God, and to LIVE or WALK on the RIGHT path.  Is this your DESIRE?  Do you have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY?

 

If you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to God, then you DO NOT have ANY relationship with Him, because you are His Creation, BUT you are NOT His CHILD.  In order to have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with Him and to become His CHILD, with an ETERNAL HOME in HEAVEN, with ALL its BLESSINGS, and to ESCAPE an ETERNITY in HELL, with ALL its HORRORS, you MUST be WILLING to TURN AWAY FROM your sinful lifestyle, and TURN TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART.  And CONFESS your sins to Him, and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS.  BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that JESUS, God’s Only Son, died for YOU, and that He is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God.  You MUST ACCEPT His Gift of SALVATION and have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with Him, so that you might experience His UNFAILING LOVINGKINDNESS and ALLOW Him to TEACH YOU His WILL and His WAYS.  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s WAITING and COMING SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment