Wednesday, November 9, 2016

"Seeking, Protecting, and Praying"


“Seeking, Protecting, and Praying”

 

 

I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are attentive to their cry…

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles.

Psalm 34:4, 15, 17

 

WOW!! It has truly been a WILD RIDE through this election season.  The AMAZING thing to me aside from the outcome, is the coming together of TRUE BELIEVERS from all over the world.  They came in UNITY, in ONE ACCORD and they SOUGHT the Lord, and He ANSWERED them; He DELIVERED them from ALL their fears. 

 

I can’t begin to tell you my feelings when I heard that our RELIGIOUS BELIEFS would be scrutinized and changed to fit the liberal platform, concerning our beliefs on abortion, and homosexuality, even to the point of making it a law.  My thoughts went to; what other of our RELIGIOUS BELIEFS would come under attack?  And the appointments to the Supreme Court, which would alter the belief-system of our children and grandchildren, and possibly destroy what is left of our moral fiber.

 

We as God’s children NEED to uphold and live our lives according to His laws and statutes.  We MUST be OBEDIENT to Him.  And SEEK His face, whenever our belief system is under attack.  When I heard of people from many other nations PRAYING for the United States, it moved me, and made me realize the TRUTH of God’s word:  “If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and PRAY and SEEK My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and I will forgive their sins and will heal their land.” (2Chron. 7:14)  And He did!  The outcome of this election, I believe, with ALL my HEART, was from the TRUE BELIEVERS PRAYING and SEEKING God and Him, HEARING and ANSWERING His Children’s PLEA, and DELIVERING us from our fears.  THANK YOU, LORD!!!

 

It is comforting to KNOW that the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are attentive to their cry….”  He is our PROTECTOR.  His eyes are on His children, and He will be their HELP in a very present danger. 

 

We must talk to Him DAILY, and be a LISTENER to His voice.  This is what PRAYING is: COMMUNICATING with God on a DAILY basis.  The Psalmist says:  “The righteous CRY out, and the LORD hears them; He DELIVERS them from ALL their troubles.  But you MUST pray, believing for what you are asking of Him, and the answer depends on whether it is His will.

 

If you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to God, then you are NOT a TRUE BELIEVER, and He will NOT hear your prayer, until you are one.  You NOW have the opportunity to become one, by:  Coming to Him with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESSING your sins to Him, and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for you and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and SEEK His face, TRUST His hand of PROTECTION, and TALK to Him DAILY---PRAY!!!  Do it NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment