Thursday, July 18, 2019

"Perfect Peace with the Rock"


“Perfect Peace with the Rock”

 

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in You.  Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord Himself is the Rock eternal.      Isaiah 26:3-4

 

PEACE is the absence of CONFLICT.  It is SERENITY, and CALMNESS.  Isaiah tells us that God will KEEP those whose MINDS are STEADFAST or whose mind is STAYED on Him, in PERFECT PEACE.  PERFECT means FLAWLESS, so God will KEEP those whose minds are STEADFAST, in a FLAWLESS PEACE. 

 

But that PERFECT PEACE belongs to the TRUE BELIEVER, who puts their TRUST in God FOREVER, because the LORD is the ROCK ETERNAL.  The Psalmist, tells us that:  “The LORD is my ROCK, my FORTRESS and my DELIVERER; my GOD is my ROCK, in whom I take REFUGE, my SHIELD and the HORN of my SALVATION, my STRONGHOLD.   (Ps. 18:2)  That is experiencing PERFECT PEACE. 

 

In Psalm 62:2, we see that: “Truly He is my ROCK and my SALVATION; He is my FORTRESS, I will NEVER be SHAKEN.  This too speaks of that PERFECT PEACE, which can only be experienced, when you have a RIGHT RELATIONSHIP with God and His Son, Jesus Christ, who is the ROCK and the SALVATION of ALL who will BELIEVE and TRUST in Him.  Is He your ROCK?  Do you have PERFECT PEACE? 

 

You can if you are WILLING to TURN AWAY FROM your sinful lifestyle, and TURN TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART.  BELIEVING with ALL your HEART, that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in HEAVEN, making intercession for you before God.  Then CONFESS your sins to Him, and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS.  You MUST ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and start experiencing that PERFECT PEACE with the ROCK of your SALVATION, because you TRUST in HIM.  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment