Friday, December 13, 2019

"The Giver of Grace"


“The Giver of Grace”



For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God’s gift---not from works, so that no one can boast.       Ephesians 2:8-9



GRACE: Receiving blessings that we DON’T deserve.



Over the years I have received many wonderful gifts, at Christmas, and with some I have felt that I wasn’t DESERVING of them.  Yet, I received them, because of a LOVE for me, by my loved ones, who thought that I was DESERVING enough to receive them.



However, there is ONE MOST MAGNIFICENT GIFT, that I KNOW I DON’T DESERVE, but because of the IMMENSE LOVE of the GIVER of this GIFT of GRACE, I have come to POSSESS it.  And that GIVER of GRACE, the ALMIGHTY GOD, took the MOST PRECIOUS of ALL gifts ever given and SACRIFICED it on the Cross of Calvary, for ME and for YOU.  He GAVE to us a SAVIOR, whose name is JESUS, who will SAVE ALL who will come to Him, and receive the GIFT of GRACE, the GIFT OF SALVATION, the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS, and the GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE in HEAVEN, with ALL its BLESSINGS. 



There is NO OTHER WAY to ESCAPE an ETERNITY in HELL, with ALL its HORRORS.  There is absolutely NO WAY for you to PURCHASE, or WORK your way out of HELL and into HEAVEN, except through WILLINGLY TURNING AWAY FROM your sinful lifestyle, and TURNING TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART.  CONFESSING your sins to Him, and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS. BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that JESUS died for YOU, and that He is NOW in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God.  Then ACCEPT GOD’S Gift of GRACE, through His Son the Lord Jesus Christ, and receive His GIFTS of RIGHTEOUSNESS and ETERNAL LIFE in Heaven.  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment