Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"The Second Birth"


“The Second Birth”

 

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”   “How can someone be born when they are old?”  Nicodemus asked.  “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”   Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.  Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.       John 3:3-5

 

This day, September 27, 1947, marks the day that I entered this world in a PHYSICAL birth, which is my FIRST birth, born of the flesh. Some thirteen years later I realized that I was SPIRITUALLY LOST, and without a Savior.  I, like Nicodemus, and EVERYONE ELSE, born of the FLESH needed to be BORN a SECOND time. 

 

I MUST BE BORN AGAIN, but not of the FLESH, which would be IMPOSSIBLE, but I MUST be born of the SPIRIT.  I NEEDED to be drawn to Jesus Christ by the SPIRIT, and I MUST CONFESS my sins to Him and SEEK His FORGIVENESS, and He was FAITHFUL and JUST, and FORGAVE me of ALL my sins, and I was BORN AGAIN.  Born into the Family of God, and into the Kingdom of God.

 

Have you been BORN AGAIN?  In other words, have you been drawn to Jesus Christ, by the Holy Spirit, and have you sought His FORGIVENESS of your SINS?  If NOT, then you are born of the FLESH and LIVING in the FLESH.  You NEED a SAVIOR!  You NEED to be BORN AGAIN.  To do this you MUST come to God with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESSING your sins to Him and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and be BORN AGAIN, and ENTER into the Kingdom of GOD, and ESCAPE an ETERNITY in Hell.  Do it NOW, while you still can.   He’s waiting and coming  SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment