Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Why We Praise and Worship The Almighty God!


Why We Praise and Worship The Almighty God!

 

 

Send your light and your truth to guide me.  Then I will worship at your altar because you make me joyful.  You are my God, and I will praise you.  …I trust you, LORD!  And I will praise you again because you help me, and you are my God.------Psalms 43:3,4,5b

 

 

Our God is LIGHT and TRUTH and is waiting to give us guidance in our lives as we SEEK His will for us and open up our WHOLE HEARTS to the leadership of His Holy Spirit.  That is ONE reason we offer up to Him our WORSHIP and PRAISE.

 

He is FAITHFUL to guide us, when we allow Him to, and when we ALLOW HIS LEADERSHIP in our lives, He fills us with His JOY UNSPEAKABLE and that is ANOTHER reason why we offer up to Him our WORSHIP and PRAISE.

 

When we put our TRUST in Him, He is FAITHFUL to HELP us in our WALK with Him, and will guide us in the way we SHOULD go.  He is our TRUSTWORTHY HELPER and we can call on Him ANYTIME and ANYWHERE, and that is ANOTHER reason why we offer up to Him our WORSHIP and PRAISE.

 

Apart from ALL that He does for us, our MAIN REASON to offer up to Him our WORSHIP and PRAISE is because of the INTENSE LOVE we have for our HEAVENLY FATHER.  So I pray that ALL of His Children are offering up to Him the WORSHIP and PRAISE that HE ALONE is WORTHY of.

 

If you have NEVER TRULY given your HEART to Christ Jesus, then you can’t possibly offer ANYTHING up to Him, until you offer Him your HEART and LIFE.  You can do that RIGHT NOW, by:  CONFESSING your sins to Him and asking for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE, in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of Salvation. So you can experience that JOY UNSPEAKABLE FEELING through your WORSHIP AND PRAISE, because it is TRULY AMAZING what PRAISING can do.   Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He’s waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment