Saturday, February 4, 2017

"The Demise of a Depraved Nation"


“The Demise of a Depraved Nation”

 

 

“I was sought by those who did not ask for Me; I was found by those who did not seek Me.  I said, ‘Here I am, here I am,” to a nation that was not called by My name.  I have stretched out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, who walk in a way that is not good, according to their own thoughts.”        Isaiah 65:1, 2

Therefore I will number you for the sword, and you shall all bow down to the slaughter; because, when I called, you did not hear, but did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I do not delight.”          Isaiah 65:12

 

This is the response of the Almighty God to the Prophet Isaiah, who offered up the REPENTANT prayer for the nation of Israel, when the nation was in a state of rebellion and sinning against the Lord God Almighty.

 

God in His MERCY and GRACE offers His SALVATION to ALL people, everywhere.  John 3:16, says, “For God so loved the WORLD that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes in Him should NOT perish but have everlasting life.”  

 

Every day and ALL day, God calls to those who seek Him, “Here I am, here I am,” but MANY fail to hear His voice, because of their corrupt, depraved, sinful lifestyle.  Yet He reaches out to nations full of rebellious people who are NOT pleasing to Him, who continually REJECT His invitation, to come to Him, and be saved from the coming judgment at the return of His Son.

 

God gives the Prophet a pretty detailed account of what the DEMISE of a DEPRAVED nation will be.  He says that the nation will die by the sword, because when He called to them, they REJECTED Him, and did NOT answer.  When He spoke, they did NOT hear, but they did EVIL before His eyes, and they chose to do that which He does NOT delight.    And so is the DEMISE of a DEPRAVED nation. 

 

If you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to God, then you are a part of that DEPRAVED NATION, and are facing the Judgment Seat of the Almighty God, who will bring condemnation on those who have continually REJECTED Him, and have NOT come to Him with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESSING their  sins to Him and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING with ALL their HEART, that Jesus died for THEM, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for them, before God, then they need to ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and receive His MERCY and GRACE, and escape His judgement and an eternity in Hell.  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment