Monday, June 23, 2014

The Counsel Of Almighty God

I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.  I have set the Lord always before me.  Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.-----Psalm 16:7-8

I shudder to think what my life would be like without the counsel of The Almighty God, who sets my feet on STRAIGHT paths and leads me in the direction I need to go.

Because of His TRUE ABIDING LOVE and His CONTINUOUS FAITHFULNESS, I can experience TRUE ABIDING PEACE in my heart. I have His ASSURANCE and because of that I can, without reservation, say "I will NOT be shaken!"

Are you struggling in this world without the counsel of the Almighty God to direct your paths?  Are you experiencing His TRUE ABIDING LOVE and PEACE?  You can have His ASSURANCE and KNOW that He will take you through any situation you are facing.  TRY JESUS!  Call upon His name and confess your sins to Him.  Accept Him as your Savior and Lord!  And be blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment