Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Great is His Faithfulness

The faithful love of the Lord never ends!  His mercies never cease.  Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning.  I say to myself, "The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him------Lamentations 3:22-24

It is an AWESOME thing to KNOW that God's love has NO ENDING. And that His MERCIES are EVERLASTING!

His FAITHFULNESS is GREAT to ALL of His children, and His MERCIES or COMPASSIONS fail NOT, but are AFRESH EACH morning.  This is something that WE, as God's children, can DEFINITELY DEPEND on.

"The Lord is my INHERITANCE;" or my portion in this life, He is my SALVATION, in Him I TRUST.  He is the ONE I can HOLD fast to and BELIEVE on.  He is my HOPE, ESPECIALLY, when ALL else FAILS and is gone.  My HOPE is in HIM!

If you don't KNOW the LOVE of God and have NEVER experienced His FAITHFULNESS and His MERCIES, you can by; CONFESSING your sins to God and asking for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your Heart, that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE, in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He's waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment