Saturday, December 5, 2020

"A Letter to God"

 

“A Letter to God”

 

All I want is Christ, and to know that I belong to Him.  I could not make myself acceptable to God by obeying the Law of Moses.  God accepted me simply because of my FAITH in Christ.    Philippians 3:8b-9

 

Dear God,

I’m writing you this letter, to first THANK YOU for your GIFT of SALVATION.  You REALLY did go to the UTMOST in Gift-GIVING.  You gave the VERY BEST of EVERY GIFT that has EVER BEEN GIVEN.  You gave your ONLY SON to die for ME, a wretched sinner, to SAVE me from an ETERNITY in HELL, with ALL its HORRORS, and NO WAY to ESCAPE, after one is there.  And ALL I have to do is ACCEPT Your Gift, which will give me an ETERNAL HOME in HEAVEN, with you, and ALL the BLESSINGS of Heaven. 

 

So, I can TRULY SAY, that ALL I want for Christmas and the REST of my life, is CHRIST, and KNOWING Jesus Christ as the LORD and SAVIOR of my soul.  And to KNOW without a doubt that I BELONG to Him, because there is NO WAY I could make myself ACCEPTABLE or WORTHY to You, just by being GOOD, and OBEYING the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

 

When I ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as my SAVIOR and LORD, You, God ACCEPTED me, because of my FAITH in Him.  And I am so THANKFUL for that GIFT of SALVATION, which was made possible, when a tiny Baby Boy was born in a stable, surrounded by animals.  The KING of kings, and LORD of lords, born to die a SHAMEFUL, EXCRUCIATING DEATH on an OLD RUGGED CROSS, for the REDEMPTION of sinful mankind.  To keep us FROM getting what we DESERVE, which is the act of MERCY and You gave us what we DON’T DESERVE, which is the act of GRACE, ALL bundled together in the GIFT of SALVATION, made possible through the LORD JESUS CHRIST.  And because of that we can have the HOPE of HEAVEN as our ETERNAL HOME.  THANK YOU, for LOVING ME, because of JESUS CHRIST, and that is why I say, “ALL I want is CHRIST!”

FOREVER YOURS,

Your Loving Daughter

 

Have you ACCEPTED God’s WONDERFUL GIFT of SALVATION?  If NOT, you do NOT have the HOPE of HEAVEN, with ALL its BLESSINGS, but you are facing an ETERNITY in HELL, with ALL its HORRORS and NO WAY to ESCAPE, after you are there.  God is offering you His Gift of SALVATION, NOW, if you are WILLING to TURN AWAY FROM your sinful lifestyle, and TURN TO GOD, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART.  And CONFESS your sins to Him and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS.  BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that JESUS died for YOU, and that He is ALIVE in HEAVEN, making intercession for you, before God.  You MUST ACCEPT His GIFT of SALVATION, and the HOPE of HEAVEN and be able to say, this CHRISTMAS and the rest of your life: “ALL I want is CHRIST!!”  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and COMING SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment