Wednesday, August 20, 2014

His Precious Thoughts

How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God, they cannot be numbered!  I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!  And when I wake up, You are still with me!-----Psalm 139:17-18

What an AWESOME passage of scripture!  A GREAT reminder of the ASSURANCE, we can possess, in our Father God.  The very thought that the CREATOR of EVERYTHING that was created, thinks about you and me!
And NOT just a random thought, every now and then, or one when we sin or fail in our walk with Him, but His thoughts about US, INDIVIDUALLY, cannot be numbered because "they outnumber the grains of sand!"  In other words we are CONTINUALLY on His mind!

I don't really understand how that works, other than to say that He is a SUPERNATURAL GOD and He is ABLE to do WHATEVER He wishes to do!  All I need to do is BELIEVE IT and TRUST IN HIM!

I REALLY like the last part of the scripture: "When I wake up, You are STILL with me!"  WOW! just  think the ALMIGHTY GOD is ALWAYS with US!  The Psalmist says, "You are STILL with me!"  Just to KNOW that we are NEVER out of His sight, is beyond our understanding.  He is ALWAYS with US and will NEVER leave nor forsake us!  HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!  And GREATLY to be PRAISED!

If you have never given your heart and life to Jesus, you can do it NOW, by:  CONFESSING your sins to God and asking for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING in your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE today, in Heaven, making intercession for you before God, and then ACCEPT God's gift of SALVATION.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He's Waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment