Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Master Guide and Teacher

Guide me by Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long.-----Psalms 25:5

To be guided and taught by the Almighty God, Himself is such an AWESOME blessing and experience.  I mean who better to guide and teach us IMPORTANT, and VALUABLE lessons as we follow His guidance down the path that He has prepared for us to take in this life.

In order to FOLLOW Him and to LEARN from Him, we MUST first TRUST Him.  I mean after all, He IS the God of our SALVATION, and our HOPE should be grounded in Him.  Then we can, with CONFIDENCE, FOLLOW AND LEARN from Him, the one who has PREPARED our pathway of life.

If you are struggling along your life's pathway and don't know which way to go or what you should do, you can STOP struggling and be guided by the Almighty God, by doing this:  CONFESS your sins to God and ask for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVE in your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE today, making intercession for YOU before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He's waiting!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment