Friday, September 12, 2014

He Knows EVERYTHING!

O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me You know when I sit down or stand up.  You know my thoughts even when I'm far away.  You see me when I travel and when I rest at home.  You know everything I do.  You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord.  You go before me and follow me.  You place Your hand of blessing on my head.------Psalm 139:1-5

Some parents know their children quite well, so well, as a matter of fact, that they KNOW how their minds work.  And some times they even have an idea what their child might do.

The Psalmist expresses the fact that our Heavenly Father, KNOWS EVERYTHING we say, think, or do, even BEFORE we say, think or do it. NOW that would be EVERY parents dream, but it would be EVERY child's nightmare, especially if the parents followed their child EVERYWHERE they went.  You know we might have some WELL-BEHAVED children.

While KNOWING EVERYTHING about our children, could be healthy for the relationship between parent and child, it might give the parent a better understanding of their child's personality.  It could also bring heartache and despair.

To KNOW that the Creator of ALL creation is so intimately aware of our thoughts, words, and deeds, even before we think it, say it or do it, is a tad-bit unnerving to say the least.  Because even as God's Children, we think, say and do things that are NOT pleasing to Him, but PRAISE GOD, He is FAITHFUL to FORGIVE us of our sins when we come to Him with a repentant HEART.

If you have never asked for God's forgiveness of your sins and are somewhat ashamed of what God KNOWS about YOU, you can make a DIFFERENCE in what He KNOWS by: CONFESSING your sins to God and asking for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING with all your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE today making intercession for you before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He's waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment