Friday, April 29, 2016

"The Only One Worthy to Boast About!"


“The Only One Worthy to Boast About!”

 

 

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is our righteousness, holiness and redemption.   Therefore, as it is written:  “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”          1Corinthians 1:30-31

 

 

We are a part of God’s creation, we live and exist in His created world.  It is because of His GREAT and AMAZING LOVE that we are in Christ Jesus, the One who has become our WISDOM from God.  He has become our RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS and REDEMPTION.  And HE IS EVERYTHING to ME.  He is the LIVING WATER that I thirst for. He is the BREAD OF LIFE that I hunger for.   He is the HEART of my soul.  He is my HOPE of HEAVEN.  He is CONSTANTLY in my HEART and MIND.   He is my KING of KINGS, and my LORD of LORDS.  He is my BEST FRIEND, He is my LIGHT in the darkness.  He is my PEACE during the storms of life.  He is my REDEEMER.  He is my SALVATION.

 

If we must boast about someone or something, we NEED to boast about the ONLY ONE WORTHY of the boasts, The Lord Jesus Christ.  If He had not come to lay down His life for us, we would ALL be FOREVER LOST, and on our way to that place called HELL, the place of torment, torture, agony, pain and despair throughout ALL of eternity.  But because of God’s AMAZING GRACE and ABUNDANT MERCY, and Jesus’ willingness to be our ULTIMATE SACRIFICE, we can escape HELL and have the HOPE of HEAVEN.  THAT IS SOMETHING TO BOAST ABOUT!!

 

If you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to God, then you really don’t have ANYTHING worthy to boast about.  Many will boast about their families or jobs, but in the end neither of those things will get you into Heaven.  Only the ONE who is WORTHY of our PRAISE, is TRULY WORTHY of our BOASTING.   You, NOW have the opportunity to escape Hell and can BOAST about the ONE who is WORTHY.  You do that by:  CONFESSING your sins to God and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and start BOASTING about what God has done for YOU.  Do it NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment