Thursday, April 21, 2016

"The Source of My Strength, The Song in My Heart, The Salvation of My Soul!"


“The Source of My Strength, The Song in My Heart, The Salvation of My Soul!”

 

 
The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.          Psalm 118:14

 

 

In verse eight of this Psalm, the Psalmist says:  “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.”  The reason behind this acclamation is that the Psalmist KNEW that the STRENGTH of the Lord far surpasses the STRENGTH of the strongest man alive.  The Lord’s STRENGTH is beyond comprehension.  It goes far beyond anything we could ever imagine.  It NEVER weakens or fails, but is from everlasting to everlasting. 

 

We, who are the TRUE Children of the Living God, can tap on that STRENGTH at any time we are in NEED, and we will receive His STRENGHT to see us through the worst of the worse.  HE IS MY STRENGTH!!  Praise God!!

 

The Lord is my SONG! He puts JOY UNSPEAKABLE into the HEART of His REDEEMED CHILD.  Whenever, they are down spiritually or facing difficulties, all they have to do is start singing and praising Him and before long their spirit is lifted and they can say, “HE IS MY SONG!”  Even when they don’t feel like singing. 

 

The Lord is my SALVATION.  He has come to deliver me from my plight of sinfulness and helplessness.  He has provided a WAY for me to come to Him and to escape the ravages of Hell, that place of eternal torment, torture, agony, misery and pain.  He is my DELIVERANCE, He is my HOPE, He is my REDEEMER, HE IS MY SALVATION!! 

 

If you have not come to Him for the SALVATION of your soul, you are destined for the ravages of Hell, that place of eternal torment, torture, agony, misery and pain.  But He has provided a WAY for you too, to come to Him and escape Hell.  You do that by coming through the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, by:  CONFESSING your sins to God, and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and be DELIVERED from your plight of sinfulness and helplessness, and let Him be your STRENGTH, SONG, and SALVATION.  Do it NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment