Thursday, March 22, 2018

"Will YOU?"


“Will YOU?”

 

I will not die, but will live and proclaim what the Lord has done.      Psalm 118:17

 

At this time, King David had just come out of battling other nations, and I would imagine that we could come to the conclusion that he had been facing some FIERCE STRESS, yet he called on his STRENGTH AND HIS SALVATION, the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

 

Verse five of this Psalm, tells us that David voiced these words:  “I called to the Lord, in distress; the Lord answered me and put me in a spacious place.”  In verse ten he tells us:  “All nations surrounded me; in the name of Yahweh I destroyed them.”   David had a GREAT VICTORY!  This Psalm is THANKSGIVING for his VICTORY.

 

In our verse for today, David, says:   “I will not die, but I will live.”  King David had a GREAT VICTORY and was ALIVE, and able to talk about it.  He also promised that he would PROCLAIM what the Lord had done.   He was willing to give to God the GLORY AND PRAISE for the VICTORY that has been won. 

 

When we find ourselves in FIERCE STRESSFUL situations, and we CRY out to the ALMIGHTY God for HELP, and He provides what we need to be VICTORIOUS over that situation.  How quick are WE to give Him ALL the HONOR and PRAISE for the VICTORY?  Do we PROCLAIM ALL He has done?

 

If you are NOT His child, because you have NOT given your HEART and LIFE to Him, then when you find yourself  in a FIERCE SITUATION, and even if you called out to Him for Help, He would NOT HEAR you, until you SINCERELY have PRAYED the “sinner’s prayer,” and have TURNED AWAY FROM your sinful lifestyle, and TURNED TO Him, with a TRUE REPENTANT HEART, CONFESSING your sins to Him and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God.  Then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and ETERNAL LIFE in Heaven, and be able to say as King David has said: “I will NOT DIE, but I WILL LIVE, and PROCLAIM what the Lord has done!”  Do this NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting and coming SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment