Friday, July 24, 2015

Every Life Matters!!.


Every Life Matters!!

 

 

You made my whole being; you formed me in my mother’s body.  I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way.  What you have done is wonderful.  I know this very well.  You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother’s body.  When I was put together there, you saw my body as it was formed.  All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old.--------Psalm 139:13-16

 

 

It amazes me how some people try to PLAY God.  This past week we heard of the ‘BARBARIC’, INSANE practices of an organization, for the HARVESTING of UNBORN BABY parts. As I listened to the report, I became ENRAGED at how EVIL, DEPRAVED and WICKED LOST MANKIND has become.  To actually crush, and pulverize the bones of an UNBORN BABY so they can HARVEST the body parts because of their LOVE of MONEY.  To them NO LIFE MATTERS!  Just the almighty dollar. 

 

The Psalmist here is telling us that God made his WHOLE being, that God formed him in his mother’s body.  The MIRACLE of CONCEPTION is the WORK of GOD, when a man and woman come together and are intimate with each other without any form of protection, there is usually the risk of CONCEPTION taking place.  It is not a CLUMP of CELLS but the MIRACLE of CONCEPTION, from the very first stage to the completion it is a LIFE and it MATTERS.  Regardless of the race, IT MATTERS! 

 

The Psalmist goes on to say that God saw his bones being formed as he took shape in his mother’s body.  When he was put together there God saw his body as it was formed. To me this is AMAZING that the Creator of the Universe, would actually watch EACH human body, at the time of CONCEPTION, be formed.  EVERY LIFE MATTERS!!!

 

The Psalmist says that; ALL the days of his life, from CONCEPTION to his DEATH were planned and written in God’s book before he was one day old.  God in His infinite wisdom, has plans for EVERY PERSON who has been born or will be born, from their CONCEPTION to their DEATH.  EVERY LIFE MATTERS!!!

 

It is up to US to determine if our LIFE MATTERS, by the decisions we make.  If you have not given your HEART and LIFE to God, then you have ALTERED God’s plans for you.  And you are gambling with your DESTINY.  He wants your LIFE to MATTER, because of the GOD-GIVEN MIRACLE OF CONCEPTION, He has formed your very being and has planned EVERY DAY of your existence.  The question is, will you TRUST HIM or are you willing to GAMBLE with your destiny?

 

You can make your LIFE MATTER by:  CONFESSING your sins to God and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART that Jesus died for YOU and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION and make your LIFE MATTER.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He’s waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment