Thursday, August 6, 2015

"My Rock, Salvation, Fortress and Refuge"


“My Rock, Salvation, Fortress and Refuge”

 

 

Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him.

 Truly He is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. 

My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. 

Trust in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.--------Psalm 62:5-8

 

 

In the troubled times, in which we live, we desperately need a STRONG and MIGHTY power on which to depend.  A power that can and will sustain us through life’s journey, some of which is down a path of struggles, heartaches and despair.  We NEED a STRONG ROCK and SALVATION to provide us with HOPE for our future.

 

In God, and God alone, we can find REST and HOPE for life’s journey.  He is a MIGHTY FORTRESS and we can run to Him in our time of NEED and the things we encounter along our way will NOT be able to SHAKE us from our MIGHTY FORTRESS.  

 

Our SALVATION and HONOR depends on God’s AMAZING GRACE and UNFAILING LOVE, He will NOT forsake us nor leave us undefended, but is FOREVER our SALVATION and our MIGHTY ROCK and REFUGE in and through these troubled times.

 

The Psalmist says: “TRUST in Him at ALL times,” not just when we are in difficult situations, but ALL the time.  We need to TRUST Him with the little things as well as the big things we encounter as we travel down the path of life’s journey.  Because He is our STRONG and MIGHTY ROCK and FORTRESS, our REFUGE and SALVATION, we can have HOPE and TRUST in Him through our life’s journey. So pour out your HEART to Him and TRUST Him for your SALVATION.

 

If you have not given your HEART and LIFE to Him, then you have NO STRONG AND MIGHTY ROCK and FORTRESS, to run to on your life’s journey.  But you can change that right NOW, by:  CONFESSING your sins to God and asking Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART,  that Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His gift of SALVATION, and HOPE for your future.  Do it NOW, while you STILL can.  He’s waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment