Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"I Am in My Father, and You are in Me, and I am in You."


“I Am in My Father, and You are in Me, and I am in You.”

 

 

“Soon the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me.  Since I live, you also will live.  When I am raised to life again, you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.  Those who accept My commandments and obey them are the ones who love Me.  And because they love Me, My Father will love them.  And I will love them and reveal Myself to each of them.”--------John 14:19-21

 

 

Jesus spoke these words to His disciples to bring them comfort and hope.  He spoke these words to them while they were in the upper room sharing a meal.  It was before the Feast of the Passover.  Jesus wanted His disciples to know that they would not be left alone, but that He would be with them.

 

He gives them HOPE right away, when He says:  “Since I live, you also will live.”  Because He conquered death by the POWER of His RESURRECTION, we, those who have trusted in Him and have given their HEART and LIFE to Him, will also LIVE. 

 

The whole act of SALVATION, the death, burial, and resurrection, was carried out by God, the Father, through Jesus Christ, His Only Begotten Son, because of the INTENSE LOVE, that God has for mankind. 

 

He exemplified that love through Jesus and His willingness to be obedient to death and to the POWER of the resurrection.  Then Jesus gives us the same HOPE that He gave His own disciples.  He tells them that when He is ‘raised to life again’ they will know that He is in the Father and they are in Him and He is in them.

 

When we accept the act of SALVATION and the COMMANDMENTS of Christ, and OBEY them then we exemplify our LOVE for Christ, and because of our LOVE for Him, the Father will LOVE us, and Christ will love us and will make Himself known to us, through the presence of the HOLY SPIRIT, who will be our STRENGTH, COMFORTER, and our HELPER and GUIDE through this life.

 

What a KIND, LOVING, COMPASSIONATE Heavenly Father we have to provide for His Children all they need till He sends His Son back to this old sin filled earth to bring His Children home. 

 

If you have never accepted His act of SALVATION, then you will not have the STRENGTH, COMFORT or HELP you need to survive this life.  You are SPIRITUALLY ALONE, and can’t experience the LOVE that God has for His Children, unless you: CONFESS your sins to Him and ask Him for His FORGIVENESS, BELIEVING, with ALL your HEART, that  Jesus died for YOU, and is ALIVE, in Heaven, making intercession for you, before God, then ACCEPT His act of SALVATION.  Do it NOW, while you still can.  He’s waiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment